Note: This Tuesday Twilight is a very special dog-friendly edition! Please review some very impawtent rules below.
We’re staying open late every Tuesday March 23 – June 29 to make more hours for wildflowers! Make it a date night, a distanced picnic with friends, or come for some solo solace in nature. Each evening will feature live music from local musicians, a rolling lineup of Austin’s favorite food trucks, and take-and-walk adult beverages will be available for purchase too.
Please note, masks are now optional in all areas of the Center. Read our full safety guidelines here.
This event is included with regular garden admission. Reservations are required.
Reserve Your Spot
- Spread a blanket on the Play Lawn and enjoy the rootsy sounds of guitarist and singer-songwriter Ryan DeSiato.
- Make it a Tamale Tuesday with Tamale Addiction’s irresistible grab-and-go picnic fare. See Tamale Addiction’s menu here.
- If you’ve been admiring wildflowers for at least 21 years, you can purchase a delicious cocktail of the evening, Tito’s Citrus Squeeze. See the cocktail recipe here!
- Parking is limited, even with some extra options on La Crosse Avenue and in the streets of the nearby neighborhood. We suggest carpooling or using a rideshare to help keep the chill vibes of the evening going.
- Please refrain from bringing in alcoholic beverages. There will be a bar on site for your convenience.
- Things start winding down around 8:30 p.m., so be sure to get here at the top of the hour for our later ticket holders.
Rules for Dog-friendly Night:
- Dogs must be leashed at all times and remain on marked trails.
- Dogs are welcome in the Family Garden, but please do not permit canine friends in the Dirt-Dig area.
- As a courtesy to other visitors. Please bring only well-behaved, socialized dogs.
- Leashes must be no longer than 6 feet. Retractable leashes are not permitted.
- Dogs may not enter any of the water features or ponds.
- Keep those paws and noses safe! Stay on the trails.
- Dogs must be up-to-date on vaccinations and registration.
- Handlers must pick up after their dogs and properly dispose of waste.
- The Wildflower Center reserves the right to refuse entry to or remove any dog thought to be dangerous to other dogs or visitors.
- Dogs must not be tethered to a stationary fixture (such as a post or tree) or left unattended.
- The Wildflower Center is not responsible for any injury or illness.
- Each dog owner is responsible for their own dog. If your dog causes damage to any person or property, you are responsible.
- An adult (16 years old and up) must maintain control of each dog’s leash at all times — limited to two dogs per handler.
- Please give space to all humans and dogs. Do not allow your dog to approach other dogs or humans.
- Dogs are the only companion animals permitted for this event.
Thanks to Our Sponsor