We’re staying open late every Tuesday March 23 – June 29 to make more hours for wildflowers! Make it a date night, a distanced picnic with friends, or come for some solo solace in nature. Each evening will feature live music from local musicians, a rolling lineup of Austin’s favorite food trucks, and take-and-walk adult beverages will be available for purchase too.
Please note, masks are now optional in all areas of the Center. Read our full safety guidelines here.
This event is included with regular garden admission. Reservations are required.
Reserve Your Spot
- Toss out a blanket or bring your lawn chair and chill to the soulful sounds of Austin singer Erica Michelle live in the Courtyard.*
- Make it a picnic perfect evening with barbecue from PoK-e-Jo’s. View PoK-e-Jo’s menu here (on-site offerings may be more limited).
- If you’ve been admiring wildflowers for at least 21 years, you can purchase the delicious cocktail of the evening, Tito’s American Mule. See the cocktail recipe here!
- Take a break and learn about field recordings with audio-ecologists Phonography Austin.
- Parking is limited, even with some extra options on La Crosse Avenue and in the streets of the nearby neighborhood. We suggest carpooling or using a rideshare to help keep the chill vibes of the evening going.
- Please refrain from bringing in alcoholic beverages. There will be a bar on site for your convenience.
- Things start winding down around 8:30 p.m., so be sure to get here at the top of the hour for our later ticket holders.
*Due to rainy conditions, our Family Garden Play Lawn is off limits this week. You’ll find the bar and music located in the Courtyard. Follow the signs for the food truck.
Thanks to Our Sponsor