We love those wagging tails and slobbery tongues, so we’ve carved out a weekend for paws + plants. Grab your canine bestie and head our way for for a weekend of tails on trails.
Saturday, January 11, and Sunday, January 12
9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Humans: regular admission (members get in free)
Dogs: $5 per pup
No Bones About It: These are the rules!
- Dogs must be leashed at all times and remain on marked trails.
- We expect a lot of visitors. Please bring only well-behaved, socialized dogs.
- Leashes must be no longer than 6 feet. Retractable leashes are not permitted.
- Dogs are not allowed in Wildflower Café. Outdoor seating is available.
- Dogs may not enter any of the water features or ponds.
- Keep those paws and noses safe! Stay on the trails.
- Dogs must be up-to-date on vaccinations and registration.
- Handlers must pick up after their dogs and properly dispose of waste.
- The Wildflower Center reserves the right to refuse entry to or remove any dog thought to be dangerous to other dogs or visitors.
- Dogs must not be tethered to a stationary fixture (such as a post or tree) or left unattended.
- The Wildflower Center is not responsible for any injury or illness.
- Each dog owner is responsible for their own dog. If your dog causes damage to any person or property, you are responsible.
- An adult (16 years old and up) must maintain control of each dog’s leash at all times — limited to two dogs per handler.
- Please ask before approaching or allowing your dog to approach an unfamiliar human or dog.
- Dogs are the only companion animals permitted for this event.