We love those wagging tails and slobbery tongues, so we’ve carved out a weekend for paws + plants. Grab your canine bestie and head our way for for a weekend of tails on trails.
Saturday, Jan. 16, and Sunday, Jan. 17
9 a.m. – 5 p.m. (Members can visit at 8 a.m.)
Humans: regular admission (members get in free)
Dogs: $5 per pup (free for members)
Admissions are by reservation. Reserve your tickets in advance here!
We have a lot of natural groundcover, soft turf grass and gravel trails that won’t be as warm as roads and sidewalks, but please plan your day with your pet’s health in mind. There will be hydration stations throughout the Center.
No Bones About It: These are the rules!
- Dogs must be leashed at all times and remain on marked trails.
- Dogs are welcome in Fortlandia, but please do not permit canine friends to climb on the forts.
- As a courtesy to other visitors. Please bring only well-behaved, socialized dogs.
- Leashes must be no longer than 6 feet. Retractable leashes are not permitted.
- Dogs may not enter any of the water features or ponds.
- Keep those paws and noses safe! Stay on the trails.
- Dogs must be up-to-date on vaccinations and registration.
- Handlers must pick up after their dogs and properly dispose of waste.
- The Wildflower Center reserves the right to refuse entry to or remove any dog thought to be dangerous to other dogs or visitors.
- Dogs must not be tethered to a stationary fixture (such as a post or tree) or left unattended.
- The Wildflower Center is not responsible for any injury or illness.
- Each dog owner is responsible for their own dog. If your dog causes damage to any person or property, you are responsible.
- An adult (16 years old and up) must maintain control of each dog’s leash at all times — limited to two dogs per handler.
- Please give space to all humans and dogs. Do not allow your dog to approach other dogs or humans.
- Dogs are the only companion animals permitted for this event.