Enjoy exploring the Wildflower Center’s stunning gardens and unique architecture with an expert guide to show you the way. The Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center is a top destination for Austin locals and visitors and boasts Texas’ largest collection of native plants in one spot for your viewing pleasure.
A guided tour is a great way to get the most out of your experience here.
- Guided tours are available daily from 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. based on space availability.
- A minimum of two weeks’ advance notice is required to reserve a guided tour.
- Payments are accepted at the Admissions Kiosk when you arrive (we do not accept payment online at this time).
- All rates include your admission fee. Coupons and member benefits (free admission) do not apply to group visits.
- Groups can arrange to have box lunches prepared by the Café two weeks in advance of their arrival by contacting Circle C Catering at 512.301.7235 or emailing email@example.com.
Large Group Guided Tour
15 person minimum
$15 per person
1 – 4 people
5 – 8 people
Not interested in pre-booking a guided tour? We offer regular guided tours free with admission Friday and Saturday at 10 a.m. Tours start in the Courtyard. Tour times are subject to seasonal change. Check our events calendar to confirm for the week of your visit.