Enjoy exploring the Wildflower Center’s stunning gardens and unique architecture with an expert guide to show you the way. The Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center is a top destination for Austin locals and visitors and boasts Texas’ largest collection of native plants in one spot for your viewing pleasure.
A guided tour is a great way to get the most out of your experience here.
- Guided tours are available daily from 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. based on space availability.
- A minimum of two weeks’ advance notice is required to reserve a guided tour.
- Payments are accepted at the Admissions Kiosk when you arrive (we do not accept payment online at this time).
- All rates include your admission fee. Coupons and member benefits (free admission) do not apply to group visits.
- Groups can arrange to have box lunches prepared by the Café two weeks in advance of their arrival by contacting Circle C Catering at 512.301.7235 or emailing email@example.com.
Large Group Guided Tour
15 person minimum
$15 per person
1 – 4 people
5 – 8 people
Not interested in prebooking a guided tour? We offer regular guided tours free with admission Thursday through Saturday at 11 a.m. Tours start in the Courtyard.