Search for native plants by scientific name, common name or family. If you are not sure what you are looking for, try the Combination Search or our Recommended Species lists.
Search native plant database:
Flaigg, Norman G.
Thymophylla tephroleuca (S.F. Blake) Strother
Synonym(s): Dyssodia tephroleuca
USDA Symbol: THTE8
USDA Native Status: L48 (N)
Plant CharacteristicsDuration: Perennial Habit: Herb Flower:
Bloom InformationBloom Color: Yellow
Bloom Time: Mar , Apr , May , Jun , Jul , Aug
U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service Threatened & Endangered StatusUSFWS Species Profile: Q1SHStatus:
| Endangered Historic Range:|
U.S.A. (TX)Critical Habitat:
N/AThis information is derived from the U.S. Fish & Wildlife Serrvice Environmental Conservation Online System
From the ArchiveWildflower Newsletter1990 VOL. 7, NO.2
- Preservation Blooms in Recreated Prairies, New Wildflower Center Prairie Welcome...Wildflower Newsletter1991 VOL. 8, NO.1
- New Board President Dana Leavitt Named for Center, Stop Pests Naturally, Diversi...Wildflower Newsletter1991 VOL. 8, NO.4
- A National Environmental Research Plan, Director's Report, Discover the Secrets ...Wildflower Newsletter1992 VOL. 9, NO.1
- Research Update, Creating Native Lawn with Sod, Director's Report, What Makes Pl...Wildflower Newsletter1992 VOL. 9, NO.2
- Native Landscaping City Restrictions and Homeowner Association, Director's Repor...Wildflower Newsletter1992 VOL. 9, NO.3
- Water and Landscaping with Native Plants, Research Update, Research Director's R...Wildflower Newsletter1992 VOL. 9, NO.5
- Ten Year Anniversary Celebration, A Look Back at Our First Decade, Celebration o...
Record Last Modified: 2012-08-30
Research By: TWC Staff