Every business is unique, but there is one thing they all have in common-the desire to make a lasting impression. With our beautiful and versatile venue, we can provide you with a variety of spaces for meetings, trainings, retreats, and dinners.
AuditoriumOur elegant auditorium is perfect for group presentations, small concerts and weddings. It is equipped with tiered, padded seating for 232, all with flip top desks. Entrances located in all corners allow easy access to gardens, classrooms and courtyard. The ample foyer creates a perfect setting for registration and breaks. ($500/day*)
Square Footage: 2605 Capacity: 232 theater
Classrooms A & B
Conveniently located near the auditorium, the classrooms are perfect for smaller meetings, luncheons and breakout sessions. Each classroom has a built in projector screen and counters. A spacious lounge and windowed hallway create a private setting for maximum comfort. Classroom tables and chairs are included in the rental of the classrooms.
Square Footage: 1500 Capacity: 80 theater, 60 banquet, 28 conference, 48 classroom
Square Footage: 750 Capacity: 40 theater, 30 banquet, 14 conference, 24 classroom
The library is perfect for executive and staff retreats, board meetings, small meetings, luncheons and intimate dinners. The flexible floor plan allows for a variety of table configurations all with a delightful panoramic view of the wildflower meadow. Executive conference table or rounds and chairs are included in the rental of the library. ($400/day*)
Square Footage: 1000 Capacity: 50 theater, 40 banquet, 24 conference
Located above the library, our conference room is ideal for break out sessions and small meetings. In addition to the large conference table and comfy chairs, this room includes conference call capabilities, built in projector and a floor to ceiling window overlooking the San Antonio Tower and Gallery. ($150/day*)
Square Footage: 400 Capacity: 12 conference
An impressive edifice of stone, glass and wood, the gallery faces the beautiful courtyard on one side and looks over the wildflower meadow on the other. The size and design of the gallery make it an ideal venue for dinners, parties, meetings, concerts, art showings, book signings, weddings, and receptions. Tables and chairs are not included in the rental of the gallery. (Only available Mondays $500/day*)
Square Footage: 1728 Capacity: 200 theater, 150 banquet
*Non-profit and government agencies are eligible for a 20% discount.
- Reservations will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. Requests should be at least 48 hours in advance. Any reservation will be considered tentative until the client receives an executed copy of the contract and the full rental fee is received.
- The Client/Licensee will be responsible for all actions and activities of their guests. The licensee is responsible for any and all damages. The Center reserves the right to inspect and monitor all activities. The Center will not assume responsibility for the damage to, or loss of licensee items.
- The Center reserves the right to make non-competing areas of the Center available for other events.
- The use of any tobacco products is prohibited in all areas of the Center.
- In accordance with the policies set forth by the Texas State Regents, no personal firearms or other weapons are permitted on the grounds except for commissioned law enforcement officers.
- Wireless access can be provided to up to ten (9) users without a fee.
- All items that are brought into the Wildflower Center for special events must be removed that same day. Anything left in a space following a use period will be thrown away by the custodial staff.
- Arrangements for food and beverages can be made through our exclusive daytime caterer, Circle C Catering (512.301.7235 firstname.lastname@example.org). The use of outside caterers is not permitted during regular operating hours.
- Visitors are expected to respect all nature at the Wildflower Center. This includes never picking flowers, walking through garden beds, or harming wildlife. The Center reserves the right to remove any guests in violation of any of these policies from the grounds.