23rd Annual Wild Ideas Holiday Event
Friday, December 6 and Saturday, December 7
9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Sunday, December 8, Noon to 5 p.m.
20% Discount on All Online Purchases for Three Days!
20% Off All Store Merchandise for Three Days!
Artists & Artisans Saturday & Sunday - VENDORS CANCELLED DUE TO WEATHER
Members Receive Their Standard Discount In Addition to All Special Discounts!
Friday, December 6, 9 am to 5 pm
- Early Bird Gift Sale! All Gifts (non-apparel, non-book items) at 25% off for Two Hours Only, 9 to 11 am
- Sample Savory Saltines from 12 to 3 pm
- Chris Brown demonstrates Charles Viancin food covers from 1 to 4 pm
- Sample Chocolate Tamales, Yaupon Tea during the day (times vary)
Saturday, December 7, 9 am to 5pm
- Win a Dale Tiffany Glass vase! No purchase necessary to register. Need not be present to win. Drawing at 4pm
- Kathi Appelt signs True Blue Scouts of Sugar Man Swamp, 1 to 3 pm
- Signed copies of Ben Rehder's new book, Hog Heaven, available
- Informal scarf tying demos all afternoon
Sunday, December 8, Noon to 5 pm
- Apparel! One-Hour Special Sale - 25% off all apparel! Noon to 1 pm
- Susan Sullivan brings a Manual Woodworkers Trunk Show of throws and pillows, Noon to 4pm
- Scott Roberts will sign The Salt Lick Cookbook from 1 to 3 pm
- Signed copies of Barbra Beery's book, Longhorns Cookbook, available
- Informal scarf typing demos all afternoon
Vendors in the Visitors Gallery Saturday and Sunday - VENDORS CANCELLED DUE TO WEATHER
- Wildflower Days 2014 artist - Joy Fisher Hein
- Wild Soap Bar
- Pattikakes Painted Glassware
- Flat Flower Designs
- Denise Counley - Artist
- Joan Edelstein - Arts and Passions Scarves
- Mae Mae Stiles - M-Squared Jewelry
- Agaritaville - Mary Fulton
- Richard Hess - Ceramics
- Curtis Laudermilk - Handcrafted Mesquite
- Judy Paul - Art Prints
- Barbara Attwell - Felted Sculptures
Thanks to our Sponsors!
Want to be a sponsor? Contact us!