Mr. Smarty Plants - Plant Identification in Houston, TX

Thursday - October 10, 2013

From: Houston, TX
Title: Plant Identification in Houston, TX

QUESTION:

This plant to a bout a foot high. It almost looks like a weed and has a 2 in. furry top at the end. Also they were all gathered in a clump randomly around each other. What is this ?

ANSWER:

It is almost impossible for us to identify a plant from a written description, even if it is a good one. What is needed are images of the plant in question, however, we are no longer able to accept images for identification.  I’m going you direct you to our Plant Identification Page  which has information about three forums that can help you identify your plant.

Pay particular attention to the instructions regarding the images that you plan to submit.

Good luck!