Wednesday - July 24, 2013

From: Salt Lake city, UT
Topic: Seed and Plant Sources, Shrubs
Title: Source for Oregon boxwood from Salt Lake City, UT

QUESTION:

I am seeking plugs / cuttings for paxistima myrsinites (mountain lover) in a large quantity and cannot seem to source them. If you have any sources I could contact; I need 2225 of them please forward to me.

ANSWER:

We are sorry, we do not do direct searches for plants for our correspondents, as we are a team of volunteers who answer questions on plants native to North America. According to this USDA Plant Profile Map, Paxistima myrsinites (Mountain lover) is native to the entire state of Utah, so it should not be too difficult to find. If you go to our National Suppliers Directory, put your town and state, or just your zipcode, in the "Enter Search Location" box and press GO, you will get a list of native plant nurseries, seed companies and consultants in your general area. All have contact information so you can find out what is available and where.

Mountain lover
Paxistima myrsinites

Mountain lover
Paxistima myrsinites