Saturday - May 25, 2013

From: houston, TX
Topic: User Comments
Title: You are welcome

QUESTION:

Dear Mills, You are right. My elm has elm finger galls. Thank you

ANSWER:

Some folks might reply "no problem", but Mr. Smarty Plants prefers "you're welcome".

More User Comments Questions

Correction to question involving acid vs. alkaline soil
December 31, 2008 - In a question about blueberries you said most blueberry web sites are in states with deciduous trees including pines. Not sure about your part of the world but here in NC the pine trees keep the need...

Comments on previous answer on non-native invasives from Raleigh NC
March 27, 2014 - https://www.wildflower.org/expert/show.php?id=7827 This answer is incorrect. Please have someone review it to remove the two invasive species you are encouraging people to plant by calling them nati...

Thank you Mr. Smarty Plants
October 30, 2007 - No question, just wanted to thank Barbara Medford for her most informative and entertaining reply to my Oct. 2 question on the elimation of nutsedge. THANK YOU!

Plants native to Virginia
September 07, 2008 - I would like to know what websites you would recommend for information about plants native to Virginia. Glad to have found Mr. Smarty Plants, it will be tops on my Favorites list. Thanks for your t...

Advocacy of non-native plants.
December 10, 2012 - Dear Mr. Smarty Plants, Instead of asking a question, I would like to comment on the seemingly discouraging tone on growing plants or trees out of their native habitat that I have observed from rea...