Saturday - May 25, 2013

From: houston, TX
Topic: User Comments
Title: You are welcome

Dear Mills, You are right. My elm has elm finger galls. Thank you

Some folks might reply "no problem", but Mr. Smarty Plants prefers "you're welcome".

More User Comments Questions

Oyster Shell source in Austin
September 18, 2015 - Hi, I was not sure who to reach out to, but I work for Quality Seafood here in Austin, and we have several gardeners who take our old oyster shells and grind them up or put them in their gardens for ...

Comments on white-flowered Mountain Laurel from Austin
December 23, 2012 - Following up on the August 23, 2012, question from Driftwood about the white-flowering mountain laurel, I have found a few more leads to explore. First, there are four more images of white-flowering m...

Response to previous answer from Ft. Worth TX
November 07, 2013 - What email can I respond to Barbara Medford QUESTION:

Thank you Mr. Smarty Plants
October 30, 2007 - No question, just wanted to thank Barbara Medford for her most informative and entertaining reply to my Oct. 2 question on the elimation of nutsedge. THANK YOU!

Native replacement for bamboo from Houston
May 21, 2013 - I've read one reply where you do not advise using Bamboo as a privacy fence plant. What do you suggest in its place? The suggestions on the one I read will not work for me. Your suggestions were My...