Saturday - May 25, 2013

From: houston, TX
Topic: User Comments
Title: You are welcome

QUESTION:

Dear Mills, You are right. My elm has elm finger galls. Thank you

ANSWER:

Some folks might reply "no problem", but Mr. Smarty Plants prefers "you're welcome".

More User Comments Questions

USDA hardiness Zones
May 10, 2009 - I love your site..I don't live in Texas and would like it very much if you would include the zone with plant listings. Thank you for all your hard work!

National Events Calendar
March 06, 2008 - Where is the link to the National Events Calendar? I would like to submit two events for California.

Comment from user on Smarty Plants answer
February 12, 2013 - Dear Mr.S I received a very thorough answer to my question about trimming native butterfly plants and wanted to thank you. I see that Ann Van Nest answered the question. I intended to give the reply...

Response to previous answer from Ft. Worth TX
November 07, 2013 - What email can I respond to Barbara Medford QUESTION:

User comments on soils from Austin
July 02, 2013 - You had a question this month about chlorosis in a Mexican plum in Bellaire. You correctly, in my opinion, answered that the problem was most likely overwatering. However, I just wanted to point out a...