Saturday - May 25, 2013

From: houston, TX
Topic: User Comments
Title: You are welcome

QUESTION:

Dear Mills, You are right. My elm has elm finger galls. Thank you

ANSWER:

Some folks might reply "no problem", but Mr. Smarty Plants prefers "you're welcome".

More User Comments Questions

Native violets under maples from Gettysburg PA
July 06, 2012 - Just for your info (no need to post or reply), I saw an old post of a question of something to grow under maples. In central PA, native violets grow very well under several species of maples in lawns...

Comment on Doug Shermans photography
March 29, 2007 - This is actually not a question. I just wanted to comment on Doug Sherman's photographs. I am working on a native garden presentation and his pictures are amazing. I love the way he captures the f...

Maintenance policy for Ask Mr. Smarty Plants
February 04, 2008 - Greetings, I am a volunteer at the University of Washington’s Elisabeth C. Miller Horticultural library. I am currently developing a maintenance policy for our database of gardening questions and ...

Comment from user on Smarty Plants answer
February 12, 2013 - Dear Mr.S I received a very thorough answer to my question about trimming native butterfly plants and wanted to thank you. I see that Ann Van Nest answered the question. I intended to give the reply...

Question about commercial product from Austin
May 19, 2014 - Do you carry AquaSmart Pro? There was an article in today\\\'s Statesman about some Sun City people using AquaSmart Pro to save water on their lawns. I am always skeptical about such panaceas. ...