Saturday - May 25, 2013

From: houston, TX
Topic: User Comments
Title: You are welcome

QUESTION:

Dear Mills, You are right. My elm has elm finger galls. Thank you

ANSWER:

Some folks might reply "no problem", but Mr. Smarty Plants prefers "you're welcome".

More User Comments Questions

Comment on poisonous sweet pea plant from Kalama WA
October 29, 2011 - No question, comment only. I am aware of the story of Christopher McCandless (Call of the Wild)and the belief that he was poisoned by ingesting part of the sweet pea plant; however I am curious what ...

Collection dates for Charles Wright in Texas on Flame acanthus page.
September 27, 2010 - Mr. SP- there is a date error for Charles Wright's collection time period in Texas, at least on the Flame Acanthus page of wildflower.org. It states, "The species name of this plant is for Charles W...

Use of pictures from our Image Gallery
August 28, 2008 - I would like to use the picture of prickly wild rose on a website I am designing for information on native plants. I am designing this site for children and teachers. Who do I contact?

Foxglove safety from England
April 21, 2013 - Hi, regarding safety of foxgloves grown near edible plants - foxgloves are good companion plants for vegetables, in case of root vegetables they improve their storage life and quality. Foxgloves prote...

Chile Pequin growing well in Charleston SC
January 28, 2013 - Not really a question. I have successfully grown from seed Chile Pequins I picked up in Texas here in Charleston Sc. They are so hardy they come back from their stalks each year and sprout from seeds ...