Saturday - May 25, 2013

From: houston, TX
Topic: User Comments
Title: You are welcome

QUESTION:

Dear Mills, You are right. My elm has elm finger galls. Thank you

ANSWER:

Some folks might reply "no problem", but Mr. Smarty Plants prefers "you're welcome".

More User Comments Questions

Correction of tree name from Bay Point CA
October 16, 2013 - The tree should of been Mulberry don't know how it was changed!! Tuesday - October 15, 2013 From: Bay Point, CA Region: California Topic: Non-Natives, Cacti and Succulents, Trees Title: Non-...

Wrong photo in Native Plant Database
August 18, 2008 - The picture to the left of the information for Rudbeckia laciniata L. shows a plant with a dark center. This is not the Cutleaf Conflower with which I am familiar. What is it? Thank you.

Comment on poisonous sweet pea plant from Kalama WA
October 29, 2011 - No question, comment only. I am aware of the story of Christopher McCandless (Call of the Wild)and the belief that he was poisoned by ingesting part of the sweet pea plant; however I am curious what ...

Are agaves really native from Pacific Palisades CA
April 30, 2013 - I just replied re agave issues, and mistakenly asked the source of your information. I see that you clearly noted it, apologies. I would note, however, that the Riverside area is very much a hot,...

True date for Earth Day
March 09, 2006 - My grandson asked me to verify the correct date for Earth Day 2006. Sites on the internet say (a) Earth Day USA is April 22, 2006. (b) International Earth Day is M...