Saturday - May 25, 2013

From: houston, TX
Topic: User Comments
Title: You are welcome

Dear Mills, You are right. My elm has elm finger galls. Thank you

Some folks might reply "no problem", but Mr. Smarty Plants prefers "you're welcome".

More User Comments Questions

Question about commercial product from Austin
May 19, 2014 - Do you carry AquaSmart Pro? There was an article in today\\\'s Statesman about some Sun City people using AquaSmart Pro to save water on their lawns. I am always skeptical about such panaceas. ...

Would like a "try instead of" list for non-native plants in Austin, TX.
June 19, 2012 - It would be so helpful if, when asked about a non-native plant, you would do a "try instead of" list. I have about 45 plants to reseach from my landscaping firm, and it's wearing me out to try to...

Plants native to Virginia
September 07, 2008 - I would like to know what websites you would recommend for information about plants native to Virginia. Glad to have found Mr. Smarty Plants, it will be tops on my Favorites list. Thanks for your t...

Why do we exclude Mexican plant species?
November 17, 2008 - Thanks for all your great help and your wonderful website. I have been wondering why you exclude Mexico from "North American" native plants? I live in Austin and it seems like the flora and fauna ...

Comment from user on Smarty Plants answer
February 12, 2013 - Dear Mr.S I received a very thorough answer to my question about trimming native butterfly plants and wanted to thank you. I see that Ann Van Nest answered the question. I intended to give the reply...