Saturday - May 25, 2013

From: houston, TX
Topic: User Comments
Title: You are welcome

Dear Mills, You are right. My elm has elm finger galls. Thank you

Some folks might reply "no problem", but Mr. Smarty Plants prefers "you're welcome".

More User Comments Questions

Pot on a pillar in a pond in Pflugerville
April 26, 2010 - No question: Just a thanks to Barbara. You can't imagine how hard I laughed when I read the interpretation that I was going to plant Maximilians in a pot on a pedestal in the middle of a pond!!! S...

Use of pictures from our Image Gallery
August 28, 2008 - I would like to use the picture of prickly wild rose on a website I am designing for information on native plants. I am designing this site for children and teachers. Who do I contact?

Plants native to Virginia
September 07, 2008 - I would like to know what websites you would recommend for information about plants native to Virginia. Glad to have found Mr. Smarty Plants, it will be tops on my Favorites list. Thanks for your t...

Why website does not have better variety of flowers
April 27, 2008 - Why don't you have a better variety of flowers? I can't find the ones I have.

Another plant with ice plant as the common name from Corpus Christi
June 17, 2010 - This is not a question, but your "ice plant" answer to El Cajon did not consider Mesembryanthemum crystallinum, which I believe is the common roadside succulent that ate California. God have mercy ...