Saturday - May 25, 2013

From: houston, TX
Topic: User Comments
Title: You are welcome

Dear Mills, You are right. My elm has elm finger galls. Thank you

Some folks might reply "no problem", but Mr. Smarty Plants prefers "you're welcome".

More User Comments Questions

Obtaining a list of Texas native plants
February 16, 2005 - I'm a member of the Lindheimer Chapter of the Native Plant Society of Texas (New Braunfels area) and wanted to get a list of Texas Native Plants for our Chapter to use as our guideline of what is nat...

Why website does not have better variety of flowers
April 27, 2008 - Why don't you have a better variety of flowers? I can't find the ones I have.

Chile Pequin growing well in Charleston SC
January 28, 2013 - Not really a question. I have successfully grown from seed Chile Pequins I picked up in Texas here in Charleston Sc. They are so hardy they come back from their stalks each year and sprout from seeds ...

National Events Calendar
March 06, 2008 - Where is the link to the National Events Calendar? I would like to submit two events for California.

Plant database correct!
June 27, 2008 - Wrong taxonomy for bald cypress tree family in your plant database?