Saturday - May 25, 2013

From: houston, TX
Topic: User Comments
Title: You are welcome

QUESTION:

Dear Mills, You are right. My elm has elm finger galls. Thank you

ANSWER:

Some folks might reply "no problem", but Mr. Smarty Plants prefers "you're welcome".

More User Comments Questions

How can I submit a picture with my question?
November 09, 2010 - How can I submit a picture with my question?

Advocacy of non-native plants.
December 10, 2012 - Dear Mr. Smarty Plants, Instead of asking a question, I would like to comment on the seemingly discouraging tone on growing plants or trees out of their native habitat that I have observed from rea...

Synchronized blooming of cutleaf evening primrose from Brookshire TX
April 29, 2014 - I have cutleaf evening primrose (grandis) that puts on such an enchanting show, opening every evening in late April, precisely at 8:00 , that guests sit in chairs to watch the spectacle. Incredibly, ...

Kudos for Barbara Medford's answer
November 05, 2014 - Dear Mr. Smarty Plants (say, should it not be Ms!), No question, just a correction. Please correct my rating from 3 to 5 stars for Barbara Medford's response regarding impatiens, dated Dec. 8, 2007...

Thank you Mr. Smarty Plants
October 30, 2007 - No question, just wanted to thank Barbara Medford for her most informative and entertaining reply to my Oct. 2 question on the elimation of nutsedge. THANK YOU!