Thursday - November 09, 2006

From: Pleasantville, NY
Topic: Seed and Plant Sources, Green Roofs
Title: Native perennial roof garden plants for New York

I am looking for perennial roof gardens plants, sedum, hen and chickens, native plants. I am in zone six. They will have three inches of perilite, gravel, and compost. Can you give me a good local source? Thanks.

You can visit our National Suppliers Directory to search for nurseries and seed companies in your area that specialize in native plants.

PlantNative also lists nurseries by state that specialize in native plants.

The New England Wild Flower Society offers native plants and seeds for sale during various times of the year.

The Native Plant Society of New Jersey lists local "Sources of Native Plants".