En EspaÑol

Tuesday - February 12, 2013

From: Weslaco, TX
Region: Select Region
Topic: User Comments
Title: Comment from user on Smarty Plants answer
Answered by:

QUESTION:

Dear Mr.S I received a very thorough answer to my question about trimming native butterfly plants and wanted to thank you. I see that Ann Van Nest answered the question. I intended to give the reply a top rating but clicked on the wrong star. I know these ratings are looked at and I just wanted you to know I was very satisfied with the reply. Thanks again! Karan at Estero Llano Grande State Park

ANSWER:

Thank you very much for your comments. Since just about all the Smarty Plants Team, including Anne, are volunteers, comments from viewers like you are our compensation. We have given her answer to you five stars, in appreciation.