Monday - November 05, 2012

From: La Luz, NM
Topic: Plant Identification, Grasses or Grass-like
Title: Identification of grasses for grazing from La Luz NM

I live in southern New Mexico. I have pictures of a few types of grass that I can't find anyone to help me identify with a name for livestock food. Can you help me with it? If so I can send the pictures.

We are sorry, but we are no longer able to accept pictures for plant identification. We suggest you contact the New Mexico State University Extension Office of Otero County. they may have printed material that will help you. Or you can go to our Plant Identification Page to find some online forums that do accept pictures, with instructions on how to submit them.