En EspaÑol

Thursday - November 08, 2012

From: Dry Prong, LA
Title: Plant identification

QUESTION:

I have visited this page and 18 more! I am still trying to find a plant that I found on a creek that runs through our land. I have pics. Great ones! Can I send the pic? If you like it, use it. I don't care. It's driving me bananas not finding ONE left.

ANSWER:

We are very sorry, but we no longer accept photos of plants to identify.  We did this for a short time, but were soon overwhelmed with photos and didn't have enough staff or volunteers to keep up with them AND answer our other Mr. Smarty Plants questions.   Please visit our Plant Identification page to find links to several plant identification forums that do accept photos of plants for identification.   I especially recommend the UBC Botanical Gardens' Expert Identification forum.