Sunday - October 07, 2012

From: Galt, CA
Topic: Invasive Plants, Non-Natives, Poisonous Plants, Trees
Title: Are non-native Chinese pistache poisonous to alpacas from Galt CA

Are Chinese Pistachio trees poisonous to alpacas?

We are often guilty of answering questions that were not asked. In that vein, please read all the comments from this Dave's Garden forum on Chinese pistache, especially the 7 negative comments.

You may not believe this, but this is not the first question on plants poisonous to alpacas that we have received.  Here is a previous Mr. Smarty Plants answer on that, with links to a number of databases that you can consult.