Monday - September 24, 2012

From: Weir, TX
Topic: Planting, Trees
Title: Removal of burned tree stump from Weir TX

QUESTION:

Hello, I am the community manager for Country Glen, LLC In Weir, Texas 5 miles north east of Georgetown Texas. Simple question I need to remove a large Arizona Ash that was burned buy fire I need the stump removed and need a replacement for a 20-25 ft high 3 ft diameter Arizona Ash. Can you recommend anyone? Thanks!

ANSWER:

We cannot recommend specific contractors or businesses, nor do we publish personal information (name, e-mail, phone number) on our site, for reasons of privacy. What we can do is refer you to our National Supplliers Directory. Enter your town and state, or just your zip code, in the "Enter Search Location" box and you will get a list of native plant nurseries, seed companies and consultants (which should include arborists) in your general area. All will have contact information so you find out in advance what their prices would be. They would also be in a good position to suggest and plant a replacement tree.