Mr. Smarty Plants - Duplicate request for information from Austin

Thursday - August 30, 2012

Title: Duplicate request for information from Austin

QUESTION:

I am considering planting cross vine on a wrought iron fence. Will it cause any damage to the wrought iron or stucco posts?

ANSWER:

We believe this is a duplicate question, as we have checked the name and town on the previous one. We assure you that your question has been received and will be answered.  Mr. Smarty Plants is largely a team of volunteers, each of whom  chooses questions in fields he or she is familiar with. We ordinarily ask that our team members get their answers published in two to three weeks from receipt. Your original question was posted to our website on August 27 (4 days ago) and has a team members name on it, so you should not have long to wait.