Tuesday - June 12, 2012

From: San Anselmo, CA
Title: Plant ID from San Anselmo CA

QUESTION:

I have a spreading ground cover that no one has been able to ID in years of searching. I have taken photos of flower and foliage. I want to ID to try to improve site conditions and increase coverage. Seems to spread by both root and seed??? Would you be willing to help? Thank you.

ANSWER:

Since we no longer have the capacity to accept photos for identification, we are sorry we cannot help you. If you have searched all that time trying to find an identification it is likely the plant is non-native, so we would not have the information anyway.

Visit our Plant Identification Page for sources that will accept pictures; someone at one of those places might be able to help you.