En EspaÑol

Mr. Smarty Plants - Solution to preserve cut wildflowers from Sugarland TX

Monday - April 23, 2012

From: Sugarland, TX
Title: Solution to preserve cut wildflowers from Sugarland TX

QUESTION:

What is the best solution to preserve cut wildflowers in? Thank you.

ANSWER:

Our How-To Article on Wildflower Arrangements tells you much more than we know, which is virtually nothing, about cutting wildflowers. The article mentions a few drops of bleach to discourage algae, but that's about it. We know there are cut flower preservatives to put in the water, but have only limited experience with them.