Thursday - April 05, 2012

From: Foster, RI
Topic: Plant Identification, Herbs/Forbs
Title: Plant ID from Foster RI

I have a weed flowering plant in bloom in a moist semi-shaded area. I would like to send a photo but I do not know how to upload.

We are no longer set up to receive pictures on the Mr. Smarty Plants site. Identifying native plants is lots of fun; but, it consumes lots of time and we don't have enough person-hours to do it anymore.  We can recommend several excellent online Plant Identification forums that will accept photographs of plants to identify.  Please visit our Plant Identification page to find the links to the Plant Identification forums.