Mr. Smarty Plants - Looking for native plants for a rain garden in Arlington, TX.

Monday - March 12, 2012

From: Arlington, TX
Topic: Rain Gardens, Grasses or Grass-like, Herbs/Forbs, Shrubs
Title: Looking for native plants for a rain garden in Arlington, TX.

QUESTION:

I am looking for native Texas plants that would do well in rain gardens. Do you have any suggestions?

ANSWER:

Since its Spring Break here at the Wildflower Center, Mr. Smarty Plants is going to take the easy way out and refer you to three excellent answers to previous questions about rain gardens. He hopes these will provide the information you need.

Just click on each of the numbers to bring up the answer.

#1949

#5234

#6615