En EspaÑol

Thursday - March 15, 2012

From: Arlington, TX
Title: Plant identification

QUESTION:

There's a wildflower I can't identify. I have a picture of it and have searched many sites and can't seem to find it. Is there a way I can submit the pic to you to identify?

ANSWER:

Unfortunately, no.  Identifying native plants is lots of fun; but, it consumes lots of time and we don't have enough person-hours to do it anymore.  We can recommend several excellent online Plant Identification forums that will accept photographs of plants to identify.  Please visit our Plant Identification page to find the links to the Plant Identification forums.