Mr. Smarty Plants - Instructions for pictures from Red Bud IL

Sunday - January 29, 2012

From: Red Bud, IL
Title: Instructions for pictures from Red Bud IL

QUESTION:

Mr. Smarty Plants, I followed your instructions on how to submit pictures for you to identify "If you would like to know what the plant is that came up, Mr. Smarty Plants loves to identify plants. However, it is very difficult to do from a description. The fuzzy little "keylime" that emerged sounds like a seed pod. If you got some pictures before the leaves dropped off and could send one to us, we might be able to identify it. There are instructions for sending pictures on the lower right hand side of the "Mr. Smarty Plants" page." but I can't find it. What is the exact link?

ANSWER:

Mr. Smarty Plants is unable to accept pictures. Go to our Plant Identification Page for some sites that do accept pictures. We are not sure where you got the information. We used to accept pictures, but the load was smply overwhelming, and we had to discontinue it. Perhaps you were reading old FAQ's? We are sorry for the confusion and hope you can find a source that can take your pictures and assist you.