Saturday - January 28, 2012

From: New York, NY
Topic: Plant Lists, Grasses or Grass-like
Title: Full list of grasses for Connecticut from New York City

Sorry, this is a followup to the native Connecticut grass query I sent half an hour ago. I see that it was asking for 'recommended species' that I ended up with such a short list of grasses (3). The list of hundreds was available when I searched another way. Not that I doubted you for a moment ..

Excellent. I was just going to tell you that, in most states our "recommended" list is not very long. I will explan that and answer it in your previous question, because I know that there are others who had have the same experience.