Mr. Smarty Plants - Comments on article in Austin paper

Sunday - January 22, 2012

Topic: General Botany
Title: Comments on article in Austin paper

QUESTION:

Why can't we comment on your piece in the Statesman? It says no comments possible at the bottom.

ANSWER:

This is probably because the Statesman staff did not write the article and doesn't want to have to forward comments to whoever did write it and then forward the reply, which is sensible. If you wish to ask Mr. Smarty Plants a question about native plants, go to Ask Mr. Smarty Plants and follow instructions for asking the question. We must emphasize that we are not a forum, we do not publish users' comments. Since the Mr. Smarty Plants Team member who answers your question may not have access to the article referenced, they likely will not be able to give you an answer pertinent to that article.