Tuesday - January 24, 2012

From: Round Rock, TX
Topic: Planting, Drought Tolerant, Turf, Grasses or Grass-like
Title: Need name of company with experience in Habiturf installation in Round Rock, TX.

Dear Mr. Smarty Plants, I read the article about "NATIVE LAWNS: HABITURF™ A MULTI-SPECIES MIX FOR NORTH, WEST AND CENTRAL TEXAS" Do you know any landscape companies/groups in Austin - Round Rock already have experience to prepare/plant these special Habiturf that I can talk/get quote? (Already know what company to get the seeds from FAQ). Thanks for your help. Regards,

Mr. Smarty Plants is experiencing a current influx of questions regarding Habiturf lawns, and we at the LBJ Wildflower Center are happy that you are joining the trend.

We generally don’t make recommendations regarding local businesses, but instead refer questioners to our National Suppliers Directory . After typing in the name of your city and clicking on the “go” button, you will find businesses in categories such as Nurseries, Seed Companies, Landscape Professionals, and Environmental Consultants. There we think you can find enough information to help you locate a company that can help you complete your project.