En EspaÑol

Saturday - September 24, 2011

Topic: Edible Plants, Herbs/Forbs
Title: Patience pays off with chile pequin in Austin

QUESTION:

Hello. Re my June 08, 2011 message -- Guess what! The chile pequin is finally flowering and setting fruit in its container on my apartment patio. You said patience, you were right, and hooray once again for Mr. Smarty Plants!! Thanks for all you do.

ANSWER:

Patience is always Dr. Plants No. 1 prescription. Well, next to using plants native to your area, which can also be patient, and are used to growing where you are. We are glad we were right this time. It's not that often that we hear from satisfied customers. We believe this is your previous question concerning Capsicum annuum (Chile pequin).

Chile pequin
Capsicum annuum

Chile pequin
Capsicum annuum

Chile pequin
Capsicum annuum