Mr. Smarty Plants - Photos of Muhlenbergia rigida (purple muhly)

Wednesday - August 31, 2011

From: Albuquerque, NM
Title: Photos of Muhlenbergia rigida (purple muhly)

QUESTION:

I have some potential images of Muhlenbergia rigida / Purple Muhley, I would like to share. (at the suggestion of a fellow blogger). Let me know if that plant is needed - thanks!

ANSWER:

We are always happy to have photos to add to our Image Gallery.  As you might have noticed there is only one photo (of the seeds) of Muhlenbergia rigida (Purple muhly) currently in our database.  Please go to our Contribute Images page to read instructions on how to submit your photos.  You will be required to submit a Contributor Form and an Image Gallery Spreadsheet (an EXCEL file with a link on the Contribute Images page).  If you would like to speak by telephone to someone about contributing, please contact the Image Collections Manager at 512-232-0200.

Thank you in advance for your contribution.