Mr. Smarty Plants - Erosion blanket question from Antimony UT

Wednesday - August 03, 2011

From: Antimony, UT
Topic: Erosion Control, Grasses or Grass-like
Title: Erosion blanket question from Antimony UT

QUESTION:

I want to use an erosion control blanket for a hill and want to know what type I should purchase that would allow planting seeds and them growing up through the blanket

ANSWER:

Oh, happy day. We have a previous Mr. Smarty Plants question and answer that covers this subject very thoroughly, and it is even from Utah! Not only are all the links in the answer still active, but there is a list of grasses and other plants native to Utah that could be used with the erosion blanket.