Monday - June 27, 2011

From: Dallas, TX
Topic: General Botany
Title: Is Phlox divaricata evergreen?

QUESTION:

Is Phlox divaricata evergreen?

ANSWER:

According to its Plant Profile page in the Native Plant Database,  Phlox divaricata (Wild blue phlox)  is an evergreen plant.

Wild blue phlox
Phlox divaricata

More General Botany Questions

Smog-eating plants from Ft. Worth TX
September 30, 2012 - Looking for a list (40 >) of Native Texas Plants for Fort Worth Urban (Condo) that are Drought tolerant or (drip irr) and Fragrant and long blooming and eat up the city smog. Fort Worth is in a non-at...

Do bees visit cedar trees and other conifers for pollen?
November 30, 2013 - I was wondering if honey bees or native bees visit cedar trees for pollen? and what about other conifers?

What do cedars do to cause cedar fever?
February 20, 2009 - What do the native cedars in Fate Tx do in the winter that causes allergies to get really bad that they have named it cedar fever

Half-life of the insecticide imidacloprid
March 07, 2011 - How long do systemic insecticides such as imidacloprid (Merit) remain active in nursery grown plants? Asclepias curassavica (tropical milkweed)is frequently grown with imidacloprid to prevent...

Is it safe to eat vegetables grown in the same bed as foxgloves?
August 12, 2012 - I have foxglove in my flower beds and have planted tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers and cantaloupe in the flower bed and now I am concerned about the shared root system. Also, my tomatoes are touching the...