Monday - June 27, 2011

From: Dallas, TX
Topic: General Botany
Title: Is Phlox divaricata evergreen?

QUESTION:

Is Phlox divaricata evergreen?

ANSWER:

According to its Plant Profile page in the Native Plant Database,  Phlox divaricata (Wild blue phlox)  is an evergreen plant.

Wild blue phlox
Phlox divaricata

More General Botany Questions

Can plants in the same genus cross-pollinate?
March 27, 2009 - Can you cross-pollinate plants from the same genus?

Why is my 3 year old Redbud not flowering in San Marcos, TX?
March 24, 2010 - My Cercis canadensis var. mexicana, purchased at the Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center, is 3 years old, very robust, but has never bloomed. Any explanation?

Mountain laurel with fasciation
July 24, 2014 - My Texas Mountain Laurel bush has developed several "crested branches." What causes this, is it harmful & how do I get rid of them??? Thank you!

Gardening books for Austin and Central Texas
June 09, 2008 - Hi, I'm looking for a book for my wife. She is a beginning gardener here in Austin. Do you know of an ideal book or two that covers vegetable gardening and gardening in general in Austin/Central Tex...

USDA Plant Hardiness Zone of Haskell, TX
February 17, 2008 - What region are we in --- Haskell, Tx. (Between Abilene and Wichita Falls)