Monday - June 27, 2011

From: Dallas, TX
Topic: General Botany
Title: Is Phlox divaricata evergreen?

QUESTION:

Is Phlox divaricata evergreen?

ANSWER:

According to its Plant Profile page in the Native Plant Database,  Phlox divaricata (Wild blue phlox)  is an evergreen plant.

Wild blue phlox
Phlox divaricata

More General Botany Questions

Can I grow wild rice in green house conditions?
November 17, 2010 - Can I grow Zizania aquatica (wild rice) in green house conditions?

Smarty Plants on Science Fair projects
September 13, 2005 - I would like to know what kind of plants can grow in two weeks? Please answer quickly so I can do my Science Fair project.

Can Condalia hookeri (Brasil or Bluewood condalia) self-pollinate?
May 07, 2014 - Good morning Mr. SP, I see from your description of Condalia hookeri that this species has bisexual flowers. Do you know if it is self-incompatible?

20 years to bloom
May 02, 2007 - My girlfriend and i have come up with an interesting question, we were wondering if there is a plant in existance that takes over 20 years to bloom, and how many different kinds (if any) there are? We...

Do yuccas die after blooming?
October 11, 2010 - We have a blue yucca which was planted 2 years ago and is just now blooming with a tower of white flowers. Will the entire plant die after blooming as the century plants do? If so, is there a way to s...