Monday - June 27, 2011

From: Dallas, TX
Topic: General Botany
Title: Is Phlox divaricata evergreen?

QUESTION:

Is Phlox divaricata evergreen?

ANSWER:

According to its Plant Profile page in the Native Plant Database,  Phlox divaricata (Wild blue phlox)  is an evergreen plant.

Wild blue phlox
Phlox divaricata

More General Botany Questions

Fragrant Texas wildflowers
April 10, 2013 - Hello! I am researching native Texas wildflowers and I am looking specifically for flowers with a pleasing aroma. Is there anyone who has made a list that includes how the flowers smell? Do you kno...

Yellowing of palm tree leaves
May 14, 2008 - I want to know about palm trees. The leaves are turning yellow.

Question about male muscadine plants
June 01, 2012 - I have 9 muscadine plants, 3 females and 6 perfect flowered growing in my yard. A plant started growing under my porch lst year and it grew through the spaces between the boards. It grew nicely. It fl...

Water-saving strategies of drought-tolerant plants
April 04, 2014 - Although "drought tolerant" plants are fairly well documented, it's clear that many different strategies are responsible, such as a huge root system (like Mesquite). I'm interested in learning the...

Plants killed by frost
October 31, 2007 - In a frost why do flowers etc. die where grass will not die?