En EspaÑol

Sunday - May 21, 2006

From: Los Angeles, CA
Topic: Plant Identification, Shrubs
Title: Natural location of Ceanothus impressus in California

QUESTION:

Where is Ceanothus impressus 'victoria' native? I need as specific as you can. Thanks much.

ANSWER:

You can see a map of the occurrence of Ceanothus impressus in the USDA Plants Database. This shows that it occurs only in California. You can see more detailed maps in the CalFlora Database showing exactly where the plant is found in the state. Use of this database requires that you register. If you are using the database as a private individual or as a student, there is no charge, If you are using it as a professional, there is an annual charge. You can, however, register for a free 30-day guest account.