En EspaÑol

Mr. Smarty Plants - What kind of turf can be planted in Baja Mexico from Las Vegas NV

Sunday - June 12, 2011

From: Las Vegas, NV
Topic: Turf
Title: What kind of turf can be planted in Baja Mexico from Las Vegas NV

QUESTION:

What kind of turf can be planted in Baja. Mexico

ANSWER:

We are sorry, but the Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center is unable to help with questions from Mexico. While we are committed to the growth, propagation and protection of plants native to North America, at this time we are unable to get enough information on plants native to Mexico. We hope in the future to be able to add Mexico to our Native Plant Database, and then will be happy to be in touch with our neighbors from south of the border.