Sunday - April 10, 2011

Title: Finding a native plant garden designer from Austin

I was at the center today and told to contact you on the website for suggestions on who to call to hire a garden designer to come to my house,lay out a garden and select plants, etc.

Sorry Mr. Smarty Plants missed talking to you at the Plant Sale, but here is the information you need. Go to our National Suppliers Directory, enter your town and state in the "Enter Search Location" box and you will get a list of native plant nurseries, seed suppliers and landscape and environment consultants in your general area. All have contact information, so you can find out what services they perform, and get estimates on cost.