Wednesday - April 19, 2006

From: Scottsdale, AZ
Title: Locating supply for Clematis drummondii in Arizona

I am trying to locate Clematis drummondii for my desert garden in Scottsdale, Arizona. Any help would be appreciated.

You can search the National Suppliers Directory for nurseries in your area that specialize in native plants. You can search by state or by the Southwest region. Many of the listings have webpages that you can search for availability of specific plants. All the listings have telephone contact numbers. The Arizona Native Plant Society also has a list of native plant sources with contact information.