Mr. Smarty Plants - Searching for poisonous plants from Kansas City

Saturday - November 13, 2010

From: Kansas City, KS
Topic: Poisonous Plants
Title: Searching for poisonous plants from Kansas City

QUESTION:

Looking on how to acquire wourali vine, upas, or arrow poison wood.

ANSWER:

Whoa! This is WAY out of our line, and should be out of yours. The Internet seems to be full of similar inquiries. These plants not only are non-native to North America, but should be banned anywhere. Wourali translates to Curare, upas is apparently another name for it. Whatever weird new fad is being pursued, we are not going to play. We suggest you find another hobby.