Tuesday - October 12, 2010

From: Houstson, TX
Title: Plant identification

Have two clippings from Monday the 11th that were growing out of small stumps. Tried to send you pictures of both cuttings of leaves. If you could tell me what you think they are, I would be thankful. Now they're both bushy and about 4 ft. high, one greener than the other. In SW Houston area,77071

Please send us photos of your plants.  Rather than sending only photos of the clippings, please take a photo of the entire plant, close up photos of leaves, how the leaves are attached to the stems (i.e., whether they are attached opposite each other or alternately) and photos of the stump itself.  Please visit Mr. Smarty Plants' Plant Identification page to read instruction for submitting photos.  Please make sure the photos are in good focus.