Thursday - September 16, 2010

From: Salado, TX
Title: Source for sod in Salado TX

Can you tell me where I can buy grass sod in Georgetown-Salado area? When I called Grass and More I got a non-working number recording. Thank you!

We're assuming you are looking for a native grass sod; otherwise, we probably can't help you. If you are looking for St. Augustine or bermudagrass, these are non-native to North America and therefore out of the range of expertise of the Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center. However, go to our National Suppliers Directory, type your town and state in the "Enter Search Location" box and you will get a list of native plant nurseries, seed suppliers and consultants in your general area. These all have contact numbers and/or websites so you can get in touch with them and see who might have what you are looking for.