En EspaÑol

Monday - March 20, 2006

Title: Location of source for live white violets native to Virginia

QUESTION:

Dear Ms. Pants, I am in Austin & would like to buy a quantity of small live plants for decorative table top use in April, 2006. I need any variety of the wild woodlands-loving white violets that are native to Virginia or to that region of U.S. Can you steer me to a grower or vendor that might be able to supply them to me? I have purchased some locally here in Austin several years ago, but I can't remember where I got them. Thanks for your help!

ANSWER:

In our Native Suppliers Directory you can locate nurseries that specialize in native plants in your area. The contact pages give addresses and telephone numbers and some have web site and e-mail addresses as well.