Monday - March 20, 2006

Title: Location of source for live white violets native to Virginia

Dear Ms. Pants, I am in Austin & would like to buy a quantity of small live plants for decorative table top use in April, 2006. I need any variety of the wild woodlands-loving white violets that are native to Virginia or to that region of U.S. Can you steer me to a grower or vendor that might be able to supply them to me? I have purchased some locally here in Austin several years ago, but I can't remember where I got them. Thanks for your help!

In our Native Suppliers Directory you can locate nurseries that specialize in native plants in your area. The contact pages give addresses and telephone numbers and some have web site and e-mail addresses as well.