Mr. Smarty Plants - How do I get rid of KR Bluestem in my yard in Harper, TX?

Monday - August 23, 2010

From: Harper, TX
Topic: Invasive Plants
Title: How do I get rid of KR Bluestem in my yard in Harper, TX?

QUESTION:

I have something in my yard that has washed down from the pasture beside us. I think maybe it is KR Bluestem, how do I get rid of it? I cannot keep up with the digging of it, Help!

ANSWER:

There could be other things that might wash down from the pasture, but KR Bluestem is bad enough. This answer to a previous question has some good information, but is not too encouraging.