Saturday - July 24, 2010

Title: Looking for source of Carex planostachys

Where can I purchase Carex planostachys (cedar sedge) in the Austin/ Bastrop area?

Please visit our National Suppliers Directory and enter Austin, Texas in the "Enter Search Location..." slot to find nurseries in the area that specialize in native plants. Be sure to click on "Find More Nurseries" to see an expanded list of nurseries near Austin.  Many of the nurseries have webpages and some of the webpages lists the plants the nurseries carry.  If they don't have a webpage or don't list the species they carry, all of the nurseries show telephone numbers so that you can call and ask them if they carry this sedge.