From: Citrus Springs, FL
Title: Does the Dyschoriste oblongifolia attract snakes ?

Does the Dyschoriste oblongifolia (oblongleaf snakeherb)attract snakes?

Native Florida Wildflowers Dyschoriste oblongifolia (Twinflower)

Flowering plants for shady garden in Bastrop
July 02, 2010 - We live in Bastrop, 8 miles west of the Historical district. We have a small flower garden in a shady spot around 25 feet from the back patio of our home. We'd like to find out what native plants, f...

Blooms as far as the eye can see
March 06, 2008 - Why are some wildflowers capable of putting on spectacular sweeps of blooms "for as far as the eye can see" such as Indian paintbrush at Vail Pass in Colorado, or bluebonnets in the Texas hill count...

Texas bluebonnets for Illinois
March 12, 2008 - Thank you Mr. Smarty Plants. I will be closely checking the variety of Texas bluebonnets that I tried to plant. For the record, I did soak them first to loosen the seed shell. I think we probably just...

Information on Mrs. Johnsons efforts in highway beautification
January 11, 2006 - Perhaps you can help. I am trying to unearth a little history of Lady Bird and her involvement in the beautification of our highways, especially as it relates to using native plants. This is for a p...

Meadow planting on a shale slope with shallow soil in NY
March 04, 2010 - Need to elaborate on my previous question which I am sure will produce a different response. We have a very large slope, near the top of a very long driveway, that is in a sunny location and comprise...