From: Citrus Springs, FL
Title: Does the Dyschoriste oblongifolia attract snakes ?

Does the Dyschoriste oblongifolia (oblongleaf snakeherb)attract snakes?

Native Florida Wildflowers Dyschoriste oblongifolia (Twinflower)

Wildflower seeds that drop into a sidewalk crack
May 31, 2006 - This is an odd question. I'm writing a children's book about a seed that gets dropped in the crack of a sidewalk or driveway and blooms there. Can you tell me if there are any wildflowers that it ...

Plants for the Shade of a Pine Tree in Pittsburg
June 03, 2013 - I live in Pittsburgh, PA. My neighbor has a huge pine tree. Last year everything I planted on that side near the tree died. That part of the yard only gets morning sun, as the tree overshadows it. Wha...

Spreading bluebonnets in pasture from Ledbetter TX
April 29, 2013 - I've found a small patch of bluebonnets in my back pasture in Ledbetter, tx. What is the best method of encouraging their spread across the pasture? I've heard that one can pull up the plants and ...

How do I preserve bluebonnet seeds for planting in another area?
May 20, 2010 - How do I preserve Bluebonnet pods or seeds for replanting in another location?

Eliminating Claytonia virginica in Varna IL
April 13, 2010 - How do I get rid of or control Claytonia virginica? It is starting to take over my lawn.