From: Citrus Springs, FL
Title: Does the Dyschoriste oblongifolia attract snakes ?

Does the Dyschoriste oblongifolia (oblongleaf snakeherb)attract snakes?

Native Florida Wildflowers Dyschoriste oblongifolia (Twinflower)

Native wildflowers for Denver, Colorado area
March 17, 2007 - I live in the Denver, CO area and would like to plant more native wildflowers. Can you please tell me where I can find a list?

Wildflower seeds to be sown on roadway for wedding
September 16, 2005 - My daughter is planning an outdoor wedding reception at a ranch in Granbury, Texas, on April 29, 2006. We would like to sow wildflower seeds along the roadway leading to the ranch. What flowers woul...

Advisability of sowing wildflower seeds in mid-January in Lousiana
January 07, 2006 - Newton County borders Louisiana in SE Texas. Can we plant wildflowers now-mid January? The park has recently been graded and many trees blown down by Rita which will make it more sunny. The Garden ...

Bee-pasture recommendations for AR
November 30, 2011 - Hello, I live in Melbourne, Ar, up in the NE corner of the state. I keep bees and would like to put in a couple acres of something for them. I'm leaning towards Viper's Bugloss. Do you know where I ...

Wildflowers for a large backyard in Oklahoma
May 27, 2010 - I have a large back yard in full sun. What native flowers should I plant here?