From: Citrus Springs, FL
Title: Does the Dyschoriste oblongifolia attract snakes ?

QUESTION:

Does the Dyschoriste oblongifolia (oblongleaf snakeherb)attract snakes?

ANSWER:

No.

Native Florida Wildflowers Dyschoriste oblongifolia (Twinflower)

How long do bluebonnets last?
April 21, 2009 - How long do bluebonnets last? When should I no longer expect to see the beautiful state flower along the side of the road? I want to know how long I have to take memorable pictures of my children. Tha...

Fertilizing wild bluebonnets
September 26, 2007 - Can you fertilize wild bluebonnets? If so, with what and when?

Planting wildflowers in spring for spring bloom
March 02, 2012 - I was wondering if it is possible to plant wildflowers around this time of year, and expect them to bloom in the spring still? I have heard that many wildflowers germinate in the fall. Are there c...

Wildlife uses of wildflowers in Central Texas
May 01, 2006 - How are wildflowers in Central Texas used by wildlife?

Smarty Plants on Isocoma pluriflora
January 07, 2005 - I would like to know when isocoma pluriflora (rayless goldenrod) blooms in the Santa Fe, N.M. area. I'd also like to know its height. Other info will also be appreciated. ...