From: Citrus Springs, FL
Title: Does the Dyschoriste oblongifolia attract snakes ?

QUESTION:

Does the Dyschoriste oblongifolia (oblongleaf snakeherb)attract snakes?

ANSWER:

No.

Native Florida Wildflowers Dyschoriste oblongifolia (Twinflower)

Planting wildflower seed into horseherb in Austin
October 26, 2009 - Can I plant a Texas wildflower seed mix into a stand of Horseherb?

How to grow bluebonnets in Atlanta TX
March 04, 2011 - How can I grow bluebonnets in Atlanta Texas?

How do I preserve bluebonnet seeds for planting in another area?
May 20, 2010 - How do I preserve Bluebonnet pods or seeds for replanting in another location?

A&M maroon bluebonnets for Hawaii
July 10, 2011 - My daughter graduated from Texas A&M and has moved to Hawaii. She would love to have the maroon bluebonnets developed by A&M to plant in her new home. How would she need to prepare the seeds since t...

First spring wildflower to bloom in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
December 15, 2008 - In Pittsburgh PA what spring wildflower is consistently among the first to bloom?