From: Citrus Springs, FL
Title: Does the Dyschoriste oblongifolia attract snakes ?

QUESTION:

Does the Dyschoriste oblongifolia (oblongleaf snakeherb)attract snakes?

ANSWER:

No.

Native Florida Wildflowers Dyschoriste oblongifolia (Twinflower)

Preplant dip for wildflowers from Gilman IA
March 02, 2011 - I am growing wildflowers in a greenhouse for wholesale spring sales. The very tall varieties such as cimicifuga stretch very quickly. Do you know of any chemical treatments as a preplant dip that have...

Is purple coneflower native to Colorado?
July 20, 2009 - I have seen the purple cone flower growing wild in Gunnison National Forest in Colorado. Is it a native to that state or has it been brought in?

When to plant wildflowers in California
December 10, 2013 - When is the best time to plant wildflowers in California?

Restoring the woods in Central Austin.
May 08, 2012 - I live in Austin, south central between Red Bud trail close to the low water bridge and Bee Caves road. My question: I want to make the wooded sections of my yard attractive. They have filtered sun...

Weed killer and bluebonnets in Angleton, TX
March 18, 2010 - Is there a way to weed my yard with weed killer and not harm my bluebonnets?