From: Citrus Springs, FL
Title: Does the Dyschoriste oblongifolia attract snakes ?

QUESTION:

Does the Dyschoriste oblongifolia (oblongleaf snakeherb)attract snakes?

ANSWER:

No.

Native Florida Wildflowers Dyschoriste oblongifolia (Twinflower)

Evergreen privacy hedge and drought-resistant garden
July 21, 2008 - I am looking for a hardy evergreen hedge for privacy in Northern Michigan. I have sandy soil. Also am interested in planting a drought garden with mostly sun in same sandy soil.

Is it illegal to pick the state flower (Mountain laurel) in Connecticut?
March 25, 2009 - Is it illegal to pick the state flower (mountain laurel) in CT?

Summer-blooming Wildflowers for Wichita Falls, TX
June 08, 2013 - Can you give me a list of some summer-blooming (June, July, August, maybe September) wildflowers that I can plant in my flower beds in Wichita Falls, TX and tell me when the best time is to sow the se...

Planting wildflowers on company property from Aquasco MD
April 04, 2014 - Our company wants to plant wildflowers on our property. How do I know how much seed, what type of seeds, how to care for, how to plant, basically everything? Finally, we hope to find use some deer-r...

Purchase of Galphimia angustifolia from Austin
June 08, 2014 - I have a Thryallis, Galphimia augustifolia, or Thryallis autustifolia, growing from a limestone ledge in my yard in west Austin TX. I have tried unsuccessfully to buy this native. Do you sell it at t...