From: Citrus Springs, FL
Title: Does the Dyschoriste oblongifolia attract snakes ?

QUESTION:

Does the Dyschoriste oblongifolia (oblongleaf snakeherb)attract snakes?

ANSWER:

No.

Native Florida Wildflowers Dyschoriste oblongifolia (Twinflower)

More on bluebonnets
January 09, 2007 - My wife has recently contacted and met relatives from Texas (her father was a war baby born in the 1940's). Her new found Aunt Sarah has kindly given me some Bluebonnet seeds to plant "a corner of T...

Bluebonnets in memorial garden in cemetery
April 11, 2008 - When is the peak time to scatter bluebonnet seeds? I have a loved one that recently died, and she requested that her body be cremated. She would like her ashes to be mixed with bluebonnet seeds and ...

Bluebonnets and paintbrushes for Florida
September 13, 2008 - Will bluebonnets and indian paintbrushes grow in the Florida panhandle?

Guidelines for planting native wildflowers on roadside
November 17, 2005 - My 4th grade Girl Scout troop has chosen to plant bluebonnets and other wild flowers along TX Hwy 114 in Southlake as their project for their Bronze Award. Do you have a guideline that you follow w...

Low Ground Cover for Steep, Shaded PA Site
February 17, 2014 - I am located in Downingtown, PA, right on the border between Zone 6 and 7. Please provide a recommendation of a native ground cover for the following conditions: steep slope (greater than 45%), full s...