Tuesday - April 27, 2010

From: Hutto, TX
Title: How far do Bluebonnet seeds go and what is it called from Hutto TX

QUESTION:

How far do Bluebonnets throw their seed and what is it called? THANKS!

ANSWER:

Sorry, all the information we could find was in this previous answer

You can also read our How-to article on Bluebonnets and note that the seeds can then be planted wherever you would like to plant them either right away or in the fall following the instructions in the article.

LATE BREAKING NEWS:  We have just learned that it is "explosive" dehiscence related to bluebonnets, and they can go as far as 20 feet.