Sunday - April 04, 2010

From: Tyler, TX
Title: Plant identification

There is a wildflower growing in my pasture. It is low growing, triangle leaves, flowers are blue, five petals with what looks like a white flower in the middle. Gods blessings to all there.

It is very difficult, if not impossible, to identify a plant by description alone.  Mr. Smarty Plants can't come up with a single flower to match your description.  However, if you will take photos and send them to us, we will do our best to identify your plant.  Please visit Mr. Smarty Plants' Plant Identification page to read  the instructions for submitting photos.