Thursday - March 18, 2010

From: Goldthwaite, TX
Title: Source for Native and Adapted Landscape Plants: an Earthwise Guide for Central Texas

Do you know where I could get a copy of the publication, "Native and Adapted Landscape Plants: An Earthwise Guide for Central Texas"? I believe this was a joint effort between the City of Austin and the Texas Cooperative Extension Service. Thank you.

You can pick up a free copy at most Austin plant nurseries.  Also, you can download this publication in several small PDF files from the City of Austin Grow Green site.  You can also search the guide online by plant name (common or botanical) and by using various plant characteristics.