Tuesday - February 09, 2010

From: Hampton, NH
Title: Source for sea lavender in Hampton NH

QUESTION:

Where in southeast New Hampshire or Northeast Massachusetts can I buy sea lavender, please? Thank you.

ANSWER:

We are assuming you mean you want to purchase Limonium carolinianum (Carolina sealavender) plants in your area. Since it is native to both New Hampshire and Massachusetts, we would advise you to go to our National Suppliers Directory, type in your town and state in the "Enter Search Location" box, and you will get a list of native plant nurseries, seed companies and landscape consultants in your general area. All of them have contact information, so you can call or e-mail to see if they have what you want in stock, or plan to have it later. Follow the link above to the webpage on this plant to learn about its growing conditions, water and light requirements. 

Limonium carolinianum

Limonium carolinianum

Limonium carolinianum

Limonium carolinianum