Friday - October 02, 2009

From: Perkasie, PA
Title: Need identification of a bush with red bumpy berries in PA.

Pennsylvania - We are trying to identify a bush that has small red bumpy berries. The berries are the size of a crab apple or a cherry. Can you tell us what it is?

The short answer to your question is no. Generally it is very difficult if not impossible to to identify a plant from a written description, even if it contains a lot of information. There are several plants whose fruit is a red berry, so Mr. Smarty Plants is going to suggest that you go to our Plant Identification page and follow the directions for sending us a photo of your plant. With a good image, the chances of a sucessful identification are much better.