Monday - September 28, 2009

From: Kyle, TX
Title: Plant identfication

I live in Kyle Texas and my neighbor has a tree with white blooms and when they fall off the twigs have a wavy look at the end with no leaves. we spoke to a nursery and they thought maybe an eve's necklace but that is not it. The leaves are long and slender.

Mr. Smarty Plants loves to identify plants, but I'm afraid you haven't given us enough information for us to identify your neighbor's tree.  If you can take several photos and send them to us, we will do our very best to identify the tree. Probably there are no blooms at the moment, but take a picture of the tree as a whole, a picture of a limb showing the arrangement of the leaves on the limb, close-up photos of a leaf or two from above and below, and a photo of the trunk of the tree—all high resolution photos in good focus.  Please visit Mr. Smarty Plants' Plant Identification page to read instructions for submitting photos.