Thursday - July 23, 2009

From: austin, TX
Topic: Turf
Title: Is it OK to recycle my kids bathwater out to the lawn?

Is it OK for me to "recycle" my kids bathwater out to the lawn or houseplants? We use normal everyday brand kids soap. Thanks Mr. Smarty Plants

The use of recycled bathwater (also known as grey water) on the lawn is a question that we get from time to time, and there are pros and cons to doing this. I am going to refer you to an excellent answer from a previous question that addresses this.

Mr. Smarty Plants would add this caveat; don't throw out the baby with the bathwater.