En EspaÑol

Thursday - July 23, 2009

From: austin, TX
Topic: Turf
Title: Is it OK to recycle my kids bathwater out to the lawn?

QUESTION:

Is it OK for me to "recycle" my kids bathwater out to the lawn or houseplants? We use normal everyday brand kids soap. Thanks Mr. Smarty Plants

ANSWER:

The use of recycled bathwater (also known as grey water) on the lawn is a question that we get from time to time, and there are pros and cons to doing this. I am going to refer you to an excellent answer from a previous question that addresses this.

Mr. Smarty Plants would add this caveat; don't throw out the baby with the bathwater.