Wednesday - July 20, 2005

From: Rapid City, SD
Title: Sources of seeds for Cudweed Sagewort and Artemisia ludoviciana

Where can a person buy seeds for Cudweed Sagewort. Artemisia ludoviciana?

Visit the National Suppliers Directory on the Wildflower Center web page. There you can search for nurseries and seed companies in your state or region that specialize in native seeds and plants. With a quick search in Seed Companies in the Midwest I found a couple of companies--Ion Exchange Native Seed and Plant Nursery in Harper's Ferry, Iowa and Prairie Moon Nursery in Winona, Minnesota--with seeds of Cudweed sagewort (Artemisia ludoviciana) for sale over the internet. Since I didn't search the entire list, you may find other nurseries/seed companies with seeds available.